Tuesday 3 November 2015

Long Time No See...



Since moving over to this new blog, we haven't posted nearly as much as we used to.  Several reasons for that, but mostly just too busy with the store and designing.

Today, I was inspired to write about something from my dreams. It was about a Tattered Rose kind of shop but it was in the 1930s'. I wanted to stay there a while longer, but cats were meowing for their breakfast (in real life)

I remember a few things I saw in that dream. One was a grey rayon & lace blouse that was to die for. Another was this beautiful huge rectangular ring a woman was trying on...very similar to the ones we just got in at Tattered Rose.

I am personally very drawn to the 1920's and 1930's eras. The clothing was so beautiful and much of it could be worn today, with a few tweaks here and there. 

For now, I will leave you with a few images of inspiration....remember, life goes by in a flash.  Why not wear beautiful, romantic clothing and jewellery as often as you can?

That's my motto and one I bring to everything Tattered Rose has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment