Wednesday 15 January 2020

Winter Survival Mode~Building Dreams

I don't know about you, but I am finding this extremely cold weather a bit hard to take....especially considering what a long-g-g-g cold spell we are having.

How do I personally get through this rough patch of winter weather? Well, let me tell you...

1. Never stop dreaming...thinking of new ways to bring beauty to my shop and my world. Just because the temperatures are frigid, that doesn't mean my brain has to be frozen.

2. Get indoor projects done that I have been procrastinating.....both in my home and in the shop. The store has never looked lovelier, if I do say so myself. We have added a new feature in our sale area too: a $10 suitcase and a $25 suitcase, both filled with items that for one reason or another haven't sold yet...including garments that are over $300 (for $25!!) 

3. Hibernate a little.....I have been binge-watching all 8 seasons of Bewitched, one of my favourite television series of all time. It helps me to escape thoughts of cold and winter and I always loved Elizabeth Montgomery in that role of Samantha, the witch.

We have a new shipment of Magnolia Pearl coming to tide us over until Spring officially arrives. 

Building dreams.....and your wardrobe. What a great way to spend the winter if you can't get away for 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment