Tuesday 5 December 2017

Wish upon a star......

As we approach that day of the year again, I am thankful that I do not have a broken arm like I did last year, when 2 days before Christmas, I fell and fractured my humerus.......what an ordeal THAT was. I had to close my store 2 days before Christmas for about 7 weeks!

This year, Tattered Rose will be open right up until 3:00 pm on Saturday, December 23rd....for those last minute shoppers.

We have some wonderful items for gift-giving (table toppers, hats & scarves, jewellery, accessories, clothing, etc) as well as outfits waiting for you.

Wishing all of our customers a happy holiday season but we are also mindful of those less fortunate. I always give generously to the Salvation Army collections because a higher percentage of the money goes directly to helping those in need. 

May your wishes come true; what ever they may be.

Love & Peace to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment