Friday 15 December 2017

Holiday Hours & a Few Other Tidbits....

Hi Everyone....

Well, things are winding down these last 2 weeks before Christmas. It has been hectic for me personally but rewarding also. I truly appreciate people, this world, the wonderful & loyal customers of Tattered Rose and all that I have in my life, including my dear friends and my cats, all 4 of them.

Last Saturday night, we had an impromptu private shopping event in the store with a singer playing her guitar and singing some of her own songs in that beautiful, unique voice!

We, and I mean I, really enjoyed hosting this little event and plan to do more of them in the coming year. 


It is a great way to get to know your customers in a more social setting and just enjoy their appreciation of the store. It was akin to being in a huge closet left untouched found somewhere in Paris....and the ladies got to peruse and try on some of the prettiest clothing around.
We sincerely wish all of our customers & friends a most joyous Christmas, Hanukkah, Holiday season all the way into the New Year!

On that note, I thought I should post my holiday hours:
Now until December 23: Wed-Fri 11-4 and Sat 11-3
Dec. 24, 25, 26 Closed
Dec. 27 11-4
Dec 28 11-4
Dec 29 11-4
Dec 30 11-3
Dec 31- Jan 2 Closed

January Hours TBA

Thank you for being the best customers we could ever hope for.

Sincerely,

Carol
Tattered Rose


 P.S. This is a picture of a very happy recent customer who has exquisite taste, I might add. She purchased this outfit right off one of our mannequins to wear for a special evening coming up. It looks WAY better on her than on the mannequin!

No comments:

Post a Comment