Wednesday 8 February 2017

To My Fellow Rebels:

A New Start
Yes, we were supposed to try re-opening last Saturday BUT a nasty flu bug got the better of me. So that on top of the broken arm thing was just more than I could handle as far as opening the store.


However, things are progressing. The flu/cold is lessening and definitely no longer contagious. I am no longer in the sling and the physiotherapy on the arm is coming along....slowly & painfully but I am more than ready (mentally) to be back at Tattered Rose.


Therefore, the store will be open this Friday 12-4 and Saturday 11-3. Four hours is probably my limit for now. Beginning next week, our hours are looking like Wed-Fri 12-4 and Sat 11-3......until further notice.


I am a rebel in my heart but my right arm isn't always doing what I need it to do so I ask for your patience with my limitations. Range of motion & strength are not quite there yet. You may have to help me pack up your purchase, for example...or help me take something off a mannequin....until my arm returns to "normal".


Thanking you in advance.....looking forward to seeing everyone!

Let's have a rebellicious Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment