Friday 10 February 2017

Think Pink!

Today marks 7 weeks since I fractured my humerus (broke my arm) and also the first day that Tattered Rose will be open again (except for that Saturday a few weeks ago when I opened before I was ready)

When I was first told I would be off work for 6 to 8 weeks, I couldn't even imagine my store being closed that long. What about my customers? Would they be angry with me....would they forget about Tattered Rose....would they understand?

But I had no control over any of that because my body needed time to heal. It was NOT easy and there was a lot of pain & discomfort. But slowly, I started to feel a little better each day and as of today, week 7, I am in physiotherapy and making my way back to where I was before the fall, or as close to it as possible.

I have chosen to share my experience with you, my customers so that you would know why the store is closed. Otherwise, I am normally a private person with regards to my health.

So, beginning today (Friday) our temporary shorter hours will begin:

Wed - Fri 12-4 and Sat 11-3 (until I am 100%)

See you soon......and think pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment