Friday 27 March 2015

No Bad News at Tattered Rose......Just Beauty!

Our new shipment of garment-dyed, fabulously artsy linen, silk & bamboo clothing (coats, shirts, dresses, pants) arrived yesterday, just as I was set to go home for the day.

Do you think I could leave that box unopened? NO! I quickly opened it, pulling out the fitted linen long duster coats in grey and black...and then the oversized boyfriend shirts in fabrics & colours of silk and bamboo that made me swoon....and the linen dress with tucks in the back waist for shaping and a voluminous, uneven hem skirt.....oh my! Today, I will be steaming and displaying these gorgeous, textured garments...can't wait!!!



I figure with the bad news everywhere, the bad budget that came down yesterday from our Alberta government and all the things that could go wrong...this is MY way of dreaming it out of existence, if only for a little while: to find beauty where I can and if that means shopping at Tattered Rose, then gosh darn it, I'm gonna do it!

Join us as soon as you can. There is such loveliness to be worn!

No comments:

Post a Comment