Tuesday 1 October 2024

The More Things Change......the Better!

Our Instagram page gets most of the attention these days...and so, this blog must feel awfully neglected.


I'm not even sure if anyone reads blogs anymore, since Instagram and other media sharing sites came along. I still read the occasional blog but more often than not, I see the posts on Instagram and Facebook. I know there are many others but I do try to have balance in my life, which means limiting my time spent online and spending more of it in real life.

We have been in our new location in St. Albert for just over one year now. It has been an awesome year and the shop has been "found" by many new people. With only a 10 minute drive to and from the shop, I definitely have more time to spend at home with my cats. They are pretty happy with that.

Anyway, we have been busy curating beautiful, new things for the shop, including our own designs. Here is a glimpse into some of the collections at Tattered Rose:













No comments:

Post a Comment