Sunday 24 September 2023

A Parisian-style Boutique in the Outskirts of St. Albert (pardon the pun)

 



The store hours for Tattered Rose are really short (and sweet)...we know that; which is why we offer "By appointment"...for those who cannot shop within our regular business hours. 

We will do our best to accommodate most requests for appointments to shop in our store but we also need to have days off to design and refresh...we hope you understand.

More on that subject...

The shop hours are governed by my own belief that to be open every day doesn't do justice to anyone, especially me. I need time to work on my designs and to just have some down time...maybe relax a little and have a few catnaps with my cats.

This point of view is inspired by how Europeans govern themselves when it comes to work and play. They do not live to work....they work to live. A well rounded life filled with friends and good food is of paramount imortance to them and work, while necessary, is not their first priority for a life well-lived.

I love what I do. Love clothing, designing, displaying and spending time with my customers. BUT I also love quiet restful time at home and every now and then visiting with friends for coffee or dinner.

THAT is how I choose to  live. My shop and customers are very important to me but so is having a life.

And that is why my store hours are so short: Wed to Sat 11 am to 3 pm (or by appointment)

"A life less busy can be good for the soul"


Enjoy your Sunday♥


No comments:

Post a Comment