Tuesday 8 December 2020

A Personal Message from Me (the owner of Tattered Rose)

 

As we all navigate the current way of living, having restrictions to the way we shop, work, communicate.....I need to remind myself that there is always something to be grateful for.

Let me list a few....

1. I am grateful for my customers/friends who continued to support Tattered Rose amidst so many obstacles; namely Covid-19 and the invasive construction that plagued our shop for the better of 3 months. You found a way to shop and keep us(me) going. I can never thank you enough....we are still here because of YOU!♥

2. So grateful for my home, my 3 beautiful cats and being able to go for walks near my home, sometimes with a dear friend who lives nearby.

3. Terribly grateful for the creativity that was bestowed upon me because while more time was spent at home, I was able to design and create some one-of-a-kind clothing to have in the shop. This is clothing made from new and vintage fabrics that no one else sells. It can only be found at Tattered Rose and we love that idea.

Yes, things are different and as we approach the holiday season being asked to stay home, not shop, not be with loved ones, it is not going to be easy. I'm pretty sure that shopping in our store is safe. All precautions have been taking to ensure that you can shop without having to worry....there are no crowds in the store at any given moment.

I would like for the store to keep going and I have every confidence that we will see the other side of this nasty pandemic. I look forward to being able to talk to my customers again without worrying about being too close.....and I look forward to hugs! Oh, I have missed hugs.

So, we are sending out a big virtual hug to everyone and wishing for you a peaceful holiday season and a better time in 2021.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or what ever you may celebrate at this time of year.

PEACE & LOVE

From Tattered Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment