Sunday 17 April 2016

Spring Colours at Tattered Rose

I have never personally worn salmon pink or coral. These are not colours my skin tone will allow me to wear and yet I LOVE these colours! Since I can't wear them, I do the next best thing:  always make sure we have clothing at Tattered Rose in varying shades of coral, peach, salmon pink and pink.

We think these colours are too beautiful not to share with our customers and we are SO jealous of those women who DO have the right skin tone and hair colour to pull them off.

Happy colours for Spring.....right alongside our other gorgeous colours like sea green, olive green, pistachio green, aqua blue, hot pink, dusty rose, pale pink, red, faded Mars red, burgandy, powder blue, robin's egg blue, turquoise, teal, indigo blue, antique ivory, nude, cream, white, pewter grey, charcoal grey and of course, black!

#edmontonboutiques #womenshoppingedmonton #symplithebest #colour #black 

No comments:

Post a Comment